Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Holiday Review 4

Yes people! It almost that time of the year! Time to start your Holiday Shopping. I am putting together a couple amazing Holiday Reviews on some great shops and the item(s) they sent me. I hope that you enjoy reading these as much as I enjoyed putting this together.

Today I am reviewing another amazing etsy shop, AlteredBeauty. Altered makes some really cool jewelry! She makes things such as Glass Tile Pendants and super cool Steampunk Jewelry.

Here is what I got from AlteredBeauty!



The shipping was very fast, everything got here in 2 days priority mailed in a little box! Everything was individually bagged, tagged, and wrapped. AlteredBeautys packaging was very cute, I have to admit she out did me! I received both pendents in an adorable little black drawstring baggie. What I found first when I dove into the little baggie was an adorable skully glass tile pendent. The pendent is perfect, no scratches, scrapes or bubbles, and it is attached to a high quality silver plated bail. The next thing I found was the awesome "Curiosity Bottle." It is a tiny little glass bottle filled with a tone of awesomely creepy looking things! It really makes you curious. =) I love AlteredBeautys jewelry, and I already have one of her necklace on the way to me!


Do you want your shop to be reviewed? All of my blog and myspace followers will see it, (2000+ people). Convo me at DannieGlam.etsy.com if you would like to send in item(s) to be reviewed.


Don't forget to enter PuppyDogAndPolkaDots Giveaway!

8 comments: