Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Holiday Review 2

Yes people! It almost that time of the year! Time to start your Holiday Shopping. I am putting together a couple amazing Holiday Reviews on some great shops and the item(s) they sent me. I hope that you enjoy reading these as much as I enjoyed putting this together.

Today we have an cute little shop called Gemini5757. Gemini makes Beaded Jewellry, such as beaded twist rings, chokers, drop necklaces, brooch's and some lovely earrings.

Here is what I got from Gemini!


Shipping was LIGHTNING FAST!!! All the way from Canada to the United States, I received it in 3 days. The ring was wrapped super safely in a bubble mailer and then in some fun green sparkly tissue paper. I love the hand written note that I received in the package! It was folded a million times and made into a tiny little heart, It was a nice touch. The ring is very cute, and durable. It doesn't hurt when you wear it like some rings do. I would HIGHLY recommend Gemini for all your adorable beaded ring needs. =]

Do you want your shop to be reviewed? All of my blog and myspace followers will see it, (2000+ people). Convo me at DannieGlam.etsy.com if you would like to send in item(s) to be reviewed.

14 comments: