Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Holiday Review 1

Yes people! It almost that time of the year! Time to start your Holiday Shopping. I am putting together a couple amazing Holiday Reviews on some great shops and the item(s) they sent me. I hope that you enjoy reading these as much as I enjoyed putting this together.

To kick off the Reviews we have the one and only fabulous http://craftedbydesign.etsy.com/! She makes sewn and crocheted hats, aprons and some lovely jewelry.

I bought this hat and I loved it so much, I decided to do a review for her. =]

This is my hat:



Shipping was super fast, and this hat came securely wrapped inside a safe bubble mailer. This hat is AMAZING. I adore it. Its very comfortable and stretchy. I was expecting it to be itchy because it is made out of yarn, but not at all! I am already ordering another hat from her!
Do you want your shop to be reviewed? All of my blog and myspace followers will see it, (2000+ people). Convo me at DannieGlam.etsy.com if you would like to send in item(s) to be reviewed.






25 comments:

  1. That is a super cute hat. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is so cute and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcakes are great! You wear it well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this hat! (Big, big smile when I saw it!)
    Nice review, too. Their shop is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea for a hat! I definitely couldn't pull it off, but it looks great on you!

    And yes, the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland is Nightmare Before Christmas themed right now! We went a couple of weeks ago on opening Halloween weekend and got to ride it (we have annual passes). This is our favorite time of the year there because of that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hat suits you very well. You are best wraped for blizzards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! Thanks, Dannie!
    ~CraftedByDesign~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thank you for sharing. I share the same idea- I couldn't pull it off but you sure do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!! I've seen those all over lately. I'll have to send you something of mine to do a review on! :) http://www.artsandcraftiness101.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cupcakes are great! Very creative and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG.. tat hat is too cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this hat! great review item! :)

    blueheart

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! Such a rad beanie - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. reminds me of this girl who knitted a hamburger dress:
    http://joykampia.com/fashion/hamburgerdress.html

    very cool!

    ReplyDelete